We strive to get your merchandise to you as quickly as possible. So, we are unable to cancel any order that has begun warehouse processing for shipment, which is generally one hour after order placement. If you need to cancel an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cancel Order # ____” as quickly as possible and we will try to assist with cancellation.
*Please note, all sales are currently Preorders.
If you require assistance or information regarding merchandise, ettagrove.com or related matters, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “customer service” and allow us up to 48 hours to respond.
Thank you for your patience. We hope to exceed your footwear and customer service expectations.
Currently, all sales are Pre-orders. Pre-orders are reservations for items that are not currently in our warehouse stock, but that will be ordered from our manufacturer based on your reservation and shipped at a future date.
Pre-orders allow our business to gauge the popularity of a particular style or color and to lessen ordering above what is needed. Pre-orders allow you, the customer, to reserve an item to ensure we have it in your size and color and to avoid sell out of that item upon arrival to our warehouse.
Each pre-order item will be given an anticipated ship date (We cannot guarantee the anticipated ship date, but we will do our best to adhere to it and update our site with any changes.)
Etta Grove will charge the customer’s payment method when the order is placed. If you receive the item and want to return, you may request a refund consistent with our Return and Exchange Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Preorders.”
Shipping and Handling?
Etta Grove ships within the contiguous United States and to United States territories, and to over 20 countries internationally*.
Costs depend on the shipping method you select at checkout and shipping costs should be reflected at checkout prior to payment.
*Please note that shipments to U.S. territories and international locations may be subject to customs duties, export or import taxes, and/or other charges that are separate from shipping charges; and are the responsibility of the purchaser upon delivery. Such fees and charges vary by delivery location so it is difficult to articulate every possible circumstance. Please check the website of your local customs authority for additional information.
All current purchases are Preorders with anticipated ship dates noted in product description. (Otherwise, please allow up to 2 business days for warehouse processing before your order is shipped.) Processing takes place Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays. All shipments are from our fulfillment center in Pittston, Pennsylvania.
Please note all current sales are preorders.
Gift cards are coming soon. Please stay tuned.
Yes, let’s chat. For wholesale inquiries, please email email@example.com with “Wholesale Inquiry” in the subject line and the following information:
- Contact name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company address or Website
- Interest in Footwear and/or Handbags
- How you heard about us
General Return and Exchange Policy?
At this time, Etta Grove accepts merchandise returns, but not exchanges - with one exception. If you desire an exchange for the exact (style and color) merchandise but in a different size, please inform Etta Grove in the body of your return email that you plan to reorder the same item and we will apply an adjustment to your new order for the shipping of that exchanged item. *Unfortunately, we cannot provide exchange under any circumstance on “final sale” items.
**Return shipping will not be refunded. ***“Final sale” items are not eligible for return. ****Etta Grove is not responsible for returns until they are received by our warehouse.
Return Eligibility Criteria?
Return Eligibility Criteria:
1. Merchandise is in original, unworn condition (please try footwear on a clean carpet) and in its original footwear/handbag packaging with SKU/original tags attached (if applicable),
2. Return date is within 30 calendar days of merchandise ship date,
3. Merchandise is not a “final sale” item, and
4. You have informed us via email of the need to return and have received a return merchandise authorization # (RMA).
The Return Process? Step 1
1. To return merchandise, within 30 calendar days of the Etta Grove ship date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA). In the email “subject line,” please write “RMA Request” and provide your original Etta Grove Order #. In the body of the email, please indicate if you plan to return entire order or specific items and reason for return (providing reason is optional, but helps inform our brand).
The Return Process? Step 2
2. Please place the original, unworn condition footwear and/or handbag in its original packaging and then in its original shipping container (if you do not have the original shipping container, please use an appropriate size, durable, cardboard box that you can seal properly) and mail it to the warehouse address immediately below. We strongly suggest purchasing return shipping insurance as Customers are responsible for the safe return of merchandise to our warehouse.
TO: Shipmonk /Etta Grove Footwear
285 Centerpoint Blvd
Pittston, PA 18640
The Return Process? Step 3
3. Please write the RMA clearly and visibly on the outside of your return package (for instance, directly beneath warehouse address as shown in Step 2). Returns that do not have an RMA written on the outside of the package will not be opened and will be returned to sender (at sender’s expense).
The Return Process? Step 4
4. Purchases that meet the above return policy guidelines will be refunded back to the original method of payment. Unless the product is defective, damaged, or we sent incorrect item, original shipping will not be refunded.
*Unfortunately, merchandise received outside of the Return Policy Guidelines will not be refunded and may not be returned to sender.